Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ms "P"s one Pink Wish

Poor little Miss Pennythistle, has had the dilemma of how to use her one wish. Should she use it to restore her faithful traveling compainion Poor Stoney Mister Hedgehog to his former Furry glory....or.... use it to get that Oh so Wonderful, one of a kind, all Pink & Shiney Ornament thats she's had her sparkling big green eye on??
Well,... she has informed me she has come up with an "Oh so Clever, most Brilliant Idea" of how to do both!!! Oh Dear... OH WAIT..... Miss "P"... What Did you Do????!!!..
You've torn that pink wish ticket in two!! I'm not sure,.. but I think the Wish Etiquette book says thats a "NO NO"!
Those are halfhearted wishes and the Wish fairy just can't be bothered with "wish Halfsies...or Two for Wish-Onsies"!!!!
And... Oh yes... I see she's sent in the Purple Sugar Plum Fairy ....who's looking a bit dazed and confused as to why she's there...(why is she there?)... And, Look whats Happened to your Wish!!
Poor Mister Hedgehog is now just a fluffy lump of HedgeHog fur... (mmmnn.. maybe she could use him for a bedspread, or comforter)... And... her Big Oh so Wonderful, Pink and Shiny Ornament, is now reduced to a teensie-weensie pink pea!!

So..from now on, Miss "P"..you must make full use of your wish and not make half hearted ones!
You must Wish Big!!!
In the Famous words of Master Yoda,.."You either Do or you Don't, there is No Try"!!


22 comments:

{Daydreamer} said...

OMG Gail, that was adorable.
Thanks for the giggles,
H:)

julietk said...

: ) juliet

The Whimsical Goblin said...

Ahhh poor ms p. hmmmm, me like the hedgehog rug, very comfy me think.

Unknown said...

oh Dear...

Unknown said...

I love the whimsey and smiles I get from your imagination Gail.

Smiles in 2009

Sonia ;)

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Yes, Gail, you make me giggle like a little school child! Miss P is such a breath of fresh air for me! Thank you for bring the child back to all of us! I LOVE IT!
Cheers!

Sue said...

Poor Ms. P. Lesson learned
the hard way!

Giggles? Yes, everytime I
read about a new adventure of Ms. P. For such a tiny
being, she has one HUGE
personality.

Gail, I hope Ms P. let you get some rest, and that your mom is showing some improvement.

Hugs,

Sue

Lisa Gatz said...

Poor Miss P! There is great wisdom in this post as well as adorable-ness!

Hugs, Gail-Lady!

MaygreenFairies said...

Absolutely ADOREABLE!! I love Ms P. Mandy xx

LoopyBoopy said...

Gail you are too funny..thanks for the good giggle this morning. Of course everyone would rather have two wishes than just one!!

Fantastic Figments said...

THIS IS HALARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA I couldn't help but think Ms. P was the most clever trouble maker, but.. you are right halfhearted neverworks! HEHEHE love it!

Ps. there is an award over at my blog with your name on it :) come as you please.

Smooches,
Steph

pinkglitterfae said...

Gail, I just found your blog and must say it is like eye candy to this doll-lover! I have a lot of the books you are featured in, so I will be going back and looking for you :-D

AwtemNymf said...

Gail- I see YODA!!! A wise man he is! Hmmm!
Your post made me smile!
(-----------------)
~A~

Zoya said...

How very wise of the wishing fairy ( and Yoda). Having stumbled onto your blog rather late I can see I will need to look for Mrs P's past adventure. She seems to be quite the lady!
Zoya

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Gail, what a fun blog. You're so talented. Very fun! Lynn

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Oh NO Miss "P"!!!!

Not a "Wish Halfsie"!!!
Always Wish BIG!!!
Dream BIG too!!!!

Got ya in my thoughts Gail! And sending Big Wishes your way! Lots of positive juju too!

Haunted Hugs,
Joycee

Mo'a said...

Miss "P" had quite an adventure...Germany is where the magic of Christmas was born.
She looks so pretty in pink...and more is more it looks like.

Happy New Year to you dear Gail and Miss "P"

BoneyLittleFingers said...

Gail, I so enjoy the adventures of Ms P! Did Ms P just magically appear riding her hedgehog one day? I understand her wanting it all with her just one wish and applaud her attempt. She is a gem!

3rdEyeMuse said...

how am I to explain my recent outburst of a snorty guffaw to the spouce?!? ... made him read it & he made the same funny sounds.

life is good. you make it even better.

Unknown said...

I have just discovered your blog and I'm in love! How incredibly lovely Ms. P and others are!!

Ulla said...

Laughing out loud! I just love that the fairytale got twisted just like in real life!!!
Perhaps she will be happy with her wish after all. A precious pink pearl has many uses, including tempting evil witches away, warming a cold night with pink light and of course, perfect for whisker cleaning - me thinks! And the comforter will always be warm and wonderful, not to mention a perfect reminder of friendship...
Hugs to you - wizard of fairytale delights!

Anonymous said...

If Pennythistle were real I'd want her as our next pet (Our iguana passed away three years ago). The "Oh poop" sign made me laugh..I love your humor and talent :)