Monday, November 24, 2008

A Major French Award!

We Have been graciously granted our first Major Award...and, not just any Major Award ..but a Major "French" Award..
Because.....We.. are... Zo very French you know!!...(she says in her very best French accent)!! At least.. Miss "P" zhinks zo)!!
Merci Madame Amy for bestowing on us zis most French award!!

We are "Easily Amuzed"...no wait..zhats ze wrong country..different Queen...!

Zooo.. you know.. we must show our very best Frenchly Queen Poses! And..in honor.. (still in a french accent) Miss "P" insisted on doning her Queen French attire for your Amuzes-ments..Behold.. Ze very French and Very regal (if not zomewhat gawdy) Queen "P".....
Firstly, in her very French wig atop her leettle French carriage.

Here.. if not a little upitty, in her French Sedan

And finally, on her Regal French Throne with her crown jewelerys... but off she goes into ze kitchen to eat a tiny slice of French cakes...mmmmnn yummy!
She says "She is so hapiez for theze award for Moi"! Merci Merci Amy! Zo now, we must beztow zis French Major Award to some uncommenly commeners as zeese are ze rules...and we most always follow ze rules when zhey fit our agenda..
I award to ze following, as I believe in a past life we must have spent many hours at ze Moulin Rouge soaked in ze other worldy green Fairy world of ze Absynithez..and frolicking in Theatrical Decadenze!!
La Petite Pretty Parrot
Irriplaceable itsybitsyfunzyonesie
Audacious Adelesspookyart
Ohh La La Loopyboopy
Ohh La La La La Oddolls
Now ze rules of ze game...as one must always appear to follow ze rules(from Miss "P"s First rules of French Etiquette)
1..Pleeeze ad ze logo on your blog
2...Place a link to ze person from whom you recieved ze award.
3...nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4...put zee links to those blogs on your blog
5..leave a message on zheir blogs to tellz them zhey are ze chosen ones
Merci...Now I'm going to eat cake!



17 comments:

Yoli said...

For me? I don't deserve such honor and beauty but I will take it and run!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!

{Daydreamer} said...

OMG, I can't stop giggling... Queen "P" is hilarious (I hope I don't offend her).

Thanks for the honor gals.

French hugs,
Heather :)

Amy Short said...

Now THAT is accepting an award in style!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the photo of Mlle. Pennythistle in the wig!!

Felicitations mon amie!! Je t'adore!

Gros bisou!
(big kiss)
Amy

Stefania Morgante said...

OH MY GOD, I am not into your list! oh no oh no oh noooooooo! :O((((

Unknown said...

thanks Gail for the coveted award! Chazz dressed the part and is feeling very French now.

Stefania Morgante said...

oh lalalala...merci ..:O)

Gail Lackey said...

Yes Amy..Miz "P" is quite the ham..she'll do most anything for a bit of attention!
Merci..Kiss Kiss
Gail

Mollamari said...

I am SO enjoying your blog! Miz "p" is hilariously gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

GAil you are such a fun person and Queen P is a absolute "doll" esp. in the wig!

I always have thought I had a past life as a french woman...

I was so surprised to see my blog on your blog : )

I love your new dolls also by the way!
Pat

Prairie Gothic said...

I LOVE your blog!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Chris

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Goodness Gail ,your making my day ... again and again and again !!!luv ya !!! Liesl

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Gail...your dolls are absolutely amazing...I just found you and going to add you to my blog roll. I just love your work and your BLOG! Fantastic!
Happy Holidays to you and your family and to your DOLLS!
Cheers
Michelle

Whisperings 13 said...

Oh, Miss P - you are delightful! That Wig!! You guys should be listed under "medication for the blues" - a guaranteed pick-me-up a/k/a laugh your butt off at her shenanigans! Joy! Laughter!
goblin squeeze!
Tracey J.

vintagepaletteart said...

Hilarious! You have such an imagination Gail and that Miz P just cracks me up when I see those little green eyes staring back at me! =D

Congrats on your award!
*Lori

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award. Thanks for stoping by.Love your hauntingly beautiful dolls.I cannot pick a fav.Hugs Marie Antionette

Lisa Kettell said...

How amazing, so much magic in this post and your whole blog.
Love it!

Magic and Joy!
Lisa!